Conveniently close to your favorite local places.
Experience Auburn Hills
- Top-tier schools in the STEM-focused “Project Lead the Way” distinguished Goddard School District
- Walking distance to groceries, shopping, restaurants, medical buildings – and your favorite ice cream & burgers!
- YMCA within 2 miles – ask about the Porchlight community discount
- Relax after work at the nearby Auburn Hills Golf Course (0.5 miles)
- Take the kids to nearby playgrounds at Meadows Park (0.8 miles) and Millbrook Park (1.4 miles)
- Play some Disc Golf at the course at Millbrook Park (0.8 miles)
- Cool off at Buffalo Splash Park (2.8 miles)
- Walk the nearby trails, including the Prairie Sunset Trail (3.1 miles) and the trails at Pawnee Prairie Park (4.5 miles)
- Visit Sedgwick County Park, one Wichita’s largest parks, home to annual events including the Great Plains Renaissance & Scottish Festival (6.3 miles)
- Be anywhere in just minutes with quick, easy access to Kellogg (U.S. Route 400)
Enjoy the Best of Wichita
Discover a new way to live.
Reserve your future home now by beginning the reservation process.
1 bed | 1 bath | 950 sq/f
Starting at $1,300/month
2 bed | 2 bath | 1128 sq/ft
Starting at $1,700/month
3 bed | 2 bath | 1317sq/ft
Starting at $2,000/month