Wichita’s first built-to-rent neighborhood
Our lifestyles are changing. The housing market is evolving. Porchlight Auburn Hills was exclusively built for the dawn of the Renting Revolution, where renters-by-choice are experiencing next-level living. The freedom of your own single-family home within a pet- and family-friendly neighborhood provides the luxury and ease you need to experience a truly elevated lifestyle.
A real home, in a real neighborhood, built around freedom and community – where your own porchlight is always welcoming you back home.
1 bed | 1 bath | 950 sq/ft
2 bed | 2 bath | 1128 sq/ft
3 bed | 2 bath | 1317sq/ft
A separate entryway allows for full-service maintenance with zero interruption to your daily life.
The Porchlight Difference
All the features you need, in the home you deserve.
- Gated community
- Luxurious homes with high ceilings, oversized living spaces and high-end finishes
- All units have an abundance of natural light and no shared walls
- Groceries, drugstore, coffee, restaurants, gas, and banking – all only one block away
- Pet-friendly community where all dog breeds are welcome
More Community, Fewer Shared Walls
Live in a neighborhood with homes, not apartments.
Conveniently close to your favorite local places.
- Top-tier schools in the STEM-focused “Project Lead the Way” distinguished Goddard School District
- Walking distance to groceries, shopping, restaurants, medical buildings – and your favorite ice cream & burgers!
- YMCA within 2 miles – ask us about the Porchlight community discount
- Relax after work at the nearby Auburn Hills’ Golf Course or with your Porchlight neighbors
- Be anywhere in just minutes with quick, easy access to Kellogg (U.S. Route 400)